Thursday, September 27, 2018

#019 - Wolf Abstractions - First ETSY sale

I have to say that this pattern by Violet Craft was probably the most fun pattern I've ever made.  The large paper pieced pattern was pretty easy to make.  I love trying new techniques for each quilt I make.  This one was the first that I did in all solid fabrics and the first with a minky backing.  I've heard of people having issues with a minky backing when quilting, but I didn't have any problems.

I loved doing specific quilting for each section of the quilt.  The result is probably my favorite quilt I've ever made.  I nicknamed him Bane the Wolf.





So, I've started making too many quilts.  I figured the best thing to do was to try to sell on Etsy quilts that I don't have a recipient for.  After only being on Etsy 1 month, this quilt sold!  I'm happy that I had my first sale!  I hope the purchaser of the quilt loves it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment